Early Morning at 3:30 a.m. we pick up you from your hotel to board our transportation on the road paved untill a Village called Checacupe, then take a road trail where we will pass through the picturesque village of Pitumarca to continue through the impressive natural canyons finally we will arrive to the end of the road called Chilca , travel time 3 hours, Here we will enjoy a fortifying breakfast, about 7:00 a.m. Then we will continue our trek to the village of Pampachiri Kayrawire checkpoint, here we have an ancestral ceremony then we will walk two hours to reach Vinincunca or Rainbown Mountain , where we will see this natural beauty at 5020 meters above sea level next to the Ausangate mountain fifth highest mountain in Peru, its maximum altitude is 6,372 meters above sea level.
Approximately we will return to Chilca at 2:00 p.m. where we expect a delicious lunch. Finally we will return to Cusco at approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Tourist transport
- Professional Travel Guide
- First Aid Support Equipment
- Horses (You can hire with us)
- Hiking sticks. (You can rent with us)
- Not suitable for people with high blood pressure or heart problems
- People with respiratory problems such as asthma or respiratory distress