DAY 01 Arrival in Lima
Transfer to hotel 14:30 City Tour Lima
• private transportation
• tour guide
• Hotel Private Bathromm
DAY 02: 6:00 AM Bus Lima-Paracas CRUZ DEL SUR
- Transfer to the bus station
- Bus Ticket Lima Paracas VIP Service
10:45 a.m. Arrive at Paracas, reception and transfer to Pier Chaco Tour to Paracas, Ballestas Islands and view of the diversity of birds, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, rock formations and the Enigmatic Candlestick, return to the dock.
- Fee for port approach
- Tourist Boat
- Professional bilingual
- 1 night in Paracas
11:00 a.m. Transportation Paracas to Ica (1 hour)
12:00 p.m. Ica city tour
- we Visit the Bodega the assessor, the Lord of Luren sanctuary, lagoon
- La Huacachina, Ica Regional Museum, sandboarding and buggy.
- 6:00 PM: Bus to Ica-Nazca 8:45 PM CRUZ DEL SUR Arrival approx. In Nazca, reception and transfer to hostel
- Professional Guide
- 1 night Nazca Hotel, private bathRoom and breakfast.
- Transfer to the bus station.
- Transportation Paracas – Ica
- Museum entrance?
- Full Tour, sandboarding equipment and use Buggy
7:00 A.M. or 9:00 am on flight of the Nazca lines, Nazca 10:00 p.m. Bus to Arequipa CRUZ DEL SUR
- Use of Airport TAX
- Transfer hostel-airport – hostel
- Transfer to the bus station. It is recommended to be 45 minutes earlier at the bus station.
12:00 pm. Arrival in Arequipa, transfer to hotel
Bus Transfer Station – Hotel
08:00 a.m. Colca Canyon tour-Arequipa 2 days 1 night
We will pick up you in your Hotel aprox. 7.30 am Depart from Arequipa your way will go around Chachani volcano and we will arrive at the Pampa Cañahuas National reserve , we will continue through Vizcachani ,the toccra pampas , where you can observe a variety of fowls. Then we will. Descend to Chivay town where we will have a delicious lunch (not included). Accommodation in a hotel. During the afternoon we will visit the thermal waters at Calera (opcional). There we will spend the night.
includes: Transfer in / out
- Round trip transportation
- one night in the Hotel in Chivay
- Professional Tour guide
- tourist tickets
- Hot springs 10 soles per person.
7:00 a.m. After your breakfast in the hotel , we will leave early toward the Condor cross ( situated 41 kilometres away from Chivay ) It is a place where you can admire one of the most wonderful distant canyons , we will usually see the Condors when they are making their materlays flight . We arrive to Arequipa approximately at 18:30 pm then we will goint to the bus station Arequipa to Cusco.
- Transfer to Hotel
- Bus Ticket Arequipa Cusco
7:00 A.M. Arrival to Cusco Transfer to the Hotel breakfast, private bathroom, hot water.
2:00 p.m. There is travel to the city: the Cathedral, Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara Tambomachay.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tourist Bus Transportation
- Tourist Ticket (This ticket can be used for entry to the Sacred Valley and the city tour).
Optional: The cost of entry to the cathedral per person: 25.00soles and koricanacha costs 10.00 soles per person.
DAY 09:CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALEINTES
We will pick up you from the hotel at 8:30a.m. To star the guided excursion to the Sacred valley of the Incas, passing through the following places: PISAQ: typical Andean and archaeological village where Indian artisans sell their products. Enjoy this fair, typical markets and archaeological complex. URUBAMBA: Surrounded with beautiful landscape, here is where we will have our buffet lunch. OLLANTAYTAMBO: The architectural scene is of exceptional interest for the size, style and originality of its building. Ollantaytambo is one of the most peculiar and surprising archaeological parks of Peru, for the multiplicity of architectural types and the singularity of each one of them; here we will visit the archaeological remains and typical Indian market. Transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo, which goes to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village, the train leaves at 19:33 hrs must be at the train station at 19:00hrs. You will arrive to Aguas Calientes at 21:45hrs, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hostel or hotel .
DAY 10:AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
After a Breakfast in the hotel, we will Transfer to the bus station that goes to the Lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu, You will enjoy a guided excursion through the principal building of the citadel, Agricultural and urban areas, Temple of the Condor, Temple of the Sun, etc. After to two hour with our guide you will have free time then you will Come back from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes village by bus, after that you Transfer to the train station to come back to Cusco or ollantaytambo (optional).
- Transfer from the hotel to start to visit Sacred Valley
- Professional bilingual Tour guide
- tourist bus in the sacred valley
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Cusco or Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional bilingual Tour guide in Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- One night hotel
- Transfers train station Ollantaytambo or hotel in Cusco (optional).
Transfer to Airport – Flight Cusco Lima .
- Flight Cusco Lima.
- ALL TOURS ARE IN SMALL GROUP