DAY 1. – CUSCO – SANTA TERESA – HOT WATER
Departure is 8:30 a.m. We will pick up from your accommodation and we will travel to the town of Santa Teresa arrived approximately 2:00 pm. In this Place we will have lunch to finally take the rail way on foot toward the town of Aguas Calientes 8:00 p.m. enjoy a delicious dinner at which we receive a talk by the guide who will be responsible for a guided tour of the Citadel of Machupicchu. Overnight.
DAY 2. – MACHU PICCHU – SANTA TERESA – CUSCO
We will have the option to go up to Machu Picchu by bus or on foot, the tour will last 2 hours, then enjoy free time until approximately 11:30 am, recommended time to board the train back to the hydroelectric, the train departure at 12:35 from Aguas Calientes , where we will continue the return to Santa Teresa, then return to Cusco we follow the same route, we arrive at 9:30 pm approximately.
- Transportation by Bus round trip. (Cusco, Hydro, Cusco)
- Bus up or down to Machu Picchu.
- 1 night accommodation .
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Professional guide English / Spanish. (Premium service, maximum 10 people)
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (first day), 1 Snack (second day)
- Machu Picchu Train Hydro. (Direct purchase, price for foreigners 29.00 USD)
- The last lunch of the second day
- Entrance to the thermal spring.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- Hat and long sleeve t shirt
- Swimsuit, Shorts, towel, sandals if you want to visit the thermal spring
- Flashlight if you walk up to Machu Picchu, rain poncho
- Personal water bottle and snack
- Camera, etc..