Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
At 3:30 a.m. we pick our passengers from their hotels and depart in the direction of the bus station, there we board our tourist bus, that will take us in 1:40 minutes to Ollantaytambo train station to catch our train leaving at 6:40 a.m. soon to arrive in two hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where our resident guide will be waiting to board the bus that will transport us to the Sacred City of the Incas Machu Picchu, once there, we have a guided tour of about two hours, and then have the rest of the day free and visit some of the sites of great interest that you want, after concluding its visit descend to Aguas Calientes by bus, where we can relax in the hot springs . Finally we have our train leaving at 6:50 pm heading toward Ollantaytambo where our bus will take you to the city of Cusco. We will be arriving at approximately 10:30 pm.
- Transfer from hotel – bus station
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Train ticket round trip Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo