10:00 a.m. Meeting point in Amaranto Anticuchos Restaurant Calle Carmen Alto # 281 Barrio de San Blas, then continue the visit to the Typical Market of San Blas located in the Old District of Toqo Cachi. On the way you will go through picturesque streets that contain a lot of history. Then in the Typical Market of San Blas will proceed to buy all the supplies that will be needed for the preparation.
11.30 a.m. It begins with the preparation of an authentic Peruvian food using all the inputs purchased in the market, always with the teaching of our Chef.
We will also teach how to prepare our national drink called Pisco Sour.
13:30 Enjoy your preparation in our Restaurant in a very cozy atmosphere with a Vintage style.
- Cooking and bar lesson: approximately 3 hours.
- The lesson is in English or Spanish spoken
- Orientation of a professional chef,
- Visit the local market with a Professional Guide
- All the supplies that you need for prepare the meals.
- All kitchen utensils: pot, frying pan, knives, ladles, etc.
- All bar supplies
- All the utensils of the bar
- Drink options: the Peruvian national aperitif Pisco sour, or another non-alcoholic drink.
- Extra Drinks