DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will pick up you from the hotel at 8:00a.m. To star the guided excursion to the Sacred valley of the Incas, passing through the following places:
Typical Andean and archaeological village where Indian artisans sell their products. Enjoy this fair, typical markets and archaeological complex.
Surrounded with beautiful landscape, here is where we will have our buffet lunch.
The architectural scene is of exceptional interest for the size, style and originality of its building. Ollantaytambo is one of the most peculiar and surprising archaeological parks of Peru, for the multiplicity of architectural types and the singularity of each one of them; here we will visit the archaeological remains and typical Indian market. 16:36 p.m Train Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village where we will pick up you to our hotel, finally our Tour Guide will explain you all briefing for the next day. Overnight in the hotel .
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – HUAYNA PICCHU – CUSCO
After a Breakfast in the hostal, we will Transfer to the bus station that goes to the Lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu mountain , You will enjoy a guided excursion through the principal building of the citadel, Agricultural and urban areas, Temple of the Condor, Temple of the Sun, etc. After to two hour with our guide you will have free time then you will Come back from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes village by bus, after that you Transfer to the train at 19:00 p.m. to come back to Ollantaytambo and finally we will pick you in Bus to Cusco.
- Transfer in / out Airport
- Transfer from the hotel to start to visit Sacred Valley
- Entrance fee to Sacred Valley
- Professional Tour guide Sacred Valley
- Tourist bus in the sacred valley
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Cusco or Ollantaytambo
- 01 nigth Hotel Seven Macchupicchu
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional Tour Guide in Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu
- One night hostal Aguas Calientes with breakfast
- Transfers train station Ollantaytambo to Cusco .
- Dinner fist day
- Meals second day